Monday

sleep vs school

Dear Sleep,

Apparently I need to decide what the purpose of the weekend is. Is that my time to come and visit you and make up for the sleep that I lost somewhere during 7am work and doing homework till 1am? Or is it to have fun and actually enjoy life since I spend the whole week running around trying to get things done and not fail all my classes? Well this weekend was definitely a fun weekend, and its the antithesis of the other weekend possibility, which is the possibility that I really wish I had taken now, because itll be another week before I have another chance to come visit. 

So now i'm falling asleep in class. And I may or may not have set a chair in a hidden remote corner at work so that I can see you for a half hour or so. And I'm seriously considering taking a power nap after school today, and maybe we can have some sweet flying dreams, but that has way too high of a possibility that i end up hanging out with you untill FHE.



Well, I hope you know that I miss you. Have a fun week without me and give my best to your neighbors Rest and Relaxation.

Your long lost friend,
Zack

1 comment: